Please see the Online Sales Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list below for important information about ordering my artwork online.
My artwork is available in three primary formats and one “experimental” format:
Mixed media paintings (pigment ink, oil, acrylic, stretched canvas) are created in a variety of sizes ranging from 16 inches by 20 inches (16x20) to 40 inches by 60 inches (40x60). As shown in the photo below, my paintings are produced in “gallery wrap” format that includes a hanging wire and does not require a surrounding frame. Every mixed-media painting is assembled by hand, including a traditional stretcher frame consists of kiln-dried clear white pine. I have used many different brands of stretcher frames and these are the best. Due to their size, canvas paintings can be costly to mail, so local pickup is available at the Dayton Visual Arts Center in downtown Dayton, Ohio. If you are interested in a larger size, please contact me.
Mixed-media canvas painting detail. Please note the inclusion of eight matched “keys” that are missing from manufactured stretched canvas — an omission that can shorten the life of a canvas painting. These keys are a traditional element of stretched canvas paintings that enable the canvas to be tightened if the canvas ever sags in the future.
In my studio, I print limited-edition reproductions of my paintings in two sizes: 11 inches by 14 inches (11x14) and 16 inches by 20 inches (16x20). As shown below, each reproduction print is available in a black and gold acid-free, archival double mat with the edges of the print torn by hand to produce a unique appearance. Both sizes are intended for framing behind glass/acrylic in a standard frame. When sold locally, both are matted and placed in a protective clear bag. When shipped, the 11x14 size is matted and shipped in a padded envelope while the 16x20 size is shipped without a mat inside a mailing tube. Each size comes with instructions for framing and care. My reproduction prints are produced by me, the artist, and not by a commercial printing company; since they are my work, all prints are unconditionally guaranteed.
At The Threshold, 11x14 and 16x20 mats
are intended for framing behind glass/acrylic in a standard frame.
- Note Card examples are shown below; Note Cards are intended for mailing and include an envelope; note cards are not intended for framing.
Note Cards (5½ x 8½)
All note cards are printed by the artist and are packaged as a single card with envelope. Each card is blank inside and contains a description of the artwork printed on the back.
- Mugs imprinted with my artwork are an “experimental” format. Unlike the other formats, I don’t produce the mugs in my studio. Instead, I design how the artwork will appear on the mug and have them printed by a provider who can reproduce the colors accurately. I tested the mugs for almost a year to ensure the imprinting would hold up under daily use, including being dishwasher-safe. The mugs survived the testing and are now available through the Dayton Visual Arts Center in downtown Dayton, Ohio. Based on demand, I may sell the mugs through this web site in the future, but if you want one now please contact me.
About the The Artist’s Eye Productions, Inc. Online Store
- Shopping cart and payment services are handled by PayPal.
- Insured shipping to US destinations only by FedEx or US Postal Service
- Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your order. Contact me for rush orders or faster shipping.
- Email notification is sent when your order ships.
Online Sales FAQ
How long does it take for you to fill and ship artwork orders?
Most of my artwork is produced after it is ordered. In other words, I don't maintain an inventory. As a result, once your order is received, I will print and package orders for Cards within 1 to 3 business days after the order is received. Small canvas paintings take longer to produce, averaging 5 to 10 business days after the order is received — if you need artwork sooner, please call me using my Contact phone number.
Do you take international orders or ship internationally?
Sorry, at this time I am not able to sell or ship my artwork outside the United States.
How are orders shipped?
Online orders will usually ship by US Postal Service or FedEx, depending on the size of the order. Single cards will usually be shipped by First Class mail. A tracking number and insurance will be provided for packages.
Contact me by email or telephone: